Sunday, September 2, 2012

Our Stats

Danielle:

Race: White/Caucasian 
Highest Level of Education Attained: Some College Coursework Completed 
Occupation: Administrative Assistant, Hair Stylist/Voice Teacher (from home) 
Employment After Child Placement: None 
Height: 5'7" 
Weight: 118 
Build: Thin 
Hair Color: Light Blonde 
Eye Color: Brown 
Height of Males in Danielle's Family: 5'11" to 6'0" 
Height of Females in Danielle's Family: 5'4" to 5'8" 
Hair Colors in Danielle's Family: Light Blonde, Medium Blonde, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Black, Red, Grey 
Eye Colors in Danielle's Family: Brown, Green 
Hobbies:
I love singing really loud to my favorite songs, reading (series especially so I can really get into the story), being outdoors (there's just something refreshing about it:), going for long drives, cutting/styling hair, exercising (well, not so much the exercising part, but I definitely like the results!), playing the piano (though after this many years of playing, I should play better than I do), sewing (this is a new one for me, but so far I am really enjoying it) and trying new recipes.
Interests: Music has been a major part of my life. I grew up in a home where music was always being played or sung. I love learning about the different ways in which music can influence our lives, even our health. With that in mind, I'd love to one day complete my schooling to become a music therapist so that I can share the power of music with others. For now though, I love to sing in church with the choir, small groups or solos, as well as around my house as often as I can. Another interest of mine is nutrition. I really enjoy learning about how foods effect our bodies and applying those principles to the foods my family eat. I love finding new healthy recipes and I especially love when they taste great too. Don't get me wrong though, I have a real love for sweets and treats as well!

Clinton:

Race: Native American or Alaska Native, White/Caucasian 
Highest Level of Education Attained: Bachelor's Degree 
Degrees and Programs: Bachelor of Science

Occupation: Currently a 4th year medical student 
Employment After Child Placement: Full-Time, Outside the Home 
Height: 6'2" 
Weight: 180
Build: Medium
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height of Males in Clinton's Family: 6'1" to 6'2"
Height of Females in Clinton's Family: 5'8" to 5'10"
Hair Colors in Clinton's Family: Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Grey
Eye Colors in Clinton's Family: Brown, Green, Hazel
Hobbies:
Playing flight simulator, watching movies and reruns of The Simpsons...

No comments:

Post a Comment